Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Trip to Mt Wellington

It was Tuesday 3/12/19, I was very excited because wairua pakiki 4 and I was going to Mt Wellington when the bell rang we were just waiting for the 10:30 train, while we were waiting we were stitching, it was very very fun because I liked putting the needle into the material and pulling it out, when it was 10:30 we quickly had some morning tea and started walking to the train station, when we were walking to the train station we had to cross the road, and after we reached the other side we went through this tunnel, and it was a very very dark tunnel.  

I got in trouble when we went into the tunnel because I was screaming in the tunnel and it echoed in the tunnel when we arrived at the train station we had to be careful because we might play and then fall into the train tracks, I learned to never play at the train station because I nearly fell into the train tracks, when the train arrived I quickly ran in because it so hot and I already knew that the train had Ac.

When we arrived at the Panmure train station we were just waiting to walk upstairs and walk the Mt Wellington when we were nearly there we had to stop because of Duane, he through a plastic bottle onto the  bush, when we arrived onto the mountain I was excited because it was my first time going up the mountain, when we arrived onto the top the breeze felt very very nice, when our brake was done we had to choices, to go down the easy way, or go the hard way, I chose the hard way and I regretted choosing it, I regret choosing it because I nearly slipt off the mountain, but when we arrived the fun began, everyone was playing the boys were rolling down the hill and my favourite part.......... I finally ate HAHAHAHAHA, yesterday was fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment