Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Silent Reading

Image result for Dog man


I have read up to page 33 - 94

Summary
In today's story DOG MAN UNLEASHED, Petty the cat, has escaped from prison.

Petty the cat escaped from because someone made a clone of himself, and it was stupid because when petty the cat escaped the prison he drew a picture of himself and then the prison guard came and checked on him.

When the prison guard came and check on petty the cat, the picture that petty the cat drew looked like he was dead, but it was the picture just laying down, then the prison guard called a ambulance, then the people that came and took him went and took him to a wizard, then the wizard sprayed the drawing with a magical spray, then the picture came to life.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas
    My name is Ziggy I am from Wainui Beach School Gisborne NZ. I liked how you put in a lot of detail into your story. It was very clear to read and understand. I can't wait to be seeing more of your blog post. From Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thomas! Im Jacob from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne, New Zealand. I like the way you described the book that you're reading carefully so people reading would understand. This post reminds me of my book reviews I have made. I like the way you put the page you started on and you finished on in your post. Its awesome how you put 67 pages into this short post describing it! Next time you should re read your post before posting because i see a little mistake in it. Apart from that, this post is awesome. I'd love to see what happens next in the book! From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thomas,
    My name is Charlie from Wainui Beach School and... Your work, is amazing! I love that you told me what happened, but another good thing you did is you broke the chapters you read into parts.Hey, that reminds me,I love Dog Man books! Thanks for a Phenomenal blog post Thomas see you next time.

    ReplyDelete