Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Silent Reading

Image result for geronimo stilton spacemice will bite your tail

I have read up to page 1 - 50

Summary
In today's mousetastic story Geronimo had a bad day.

Geronimo carried a big heavy backpack he was even tired! he ate yuck food, but he also went and explore his friends planet, but in his friends planet everything and everyone is GREEN!.

When Geronimo landed on the green planet his friends neighbour came and welcomed them, then the neighbour ask Geronimo's friends something.

WHY ARE YOU ORANGE!

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Thomas,
    My name is Charlotte.I go to Grey Main School. I am a yr 6.
    I like your Blog Post about you doing your silent reading because Geronimo Stilton is really interesting and has a lot of cool creatures in the books.
    What is your most favorite part about the book that you have read so far?
    It surprised me how far you read from page 1 to 50.
    Maybe Next time you could explain why they are Green.
    This reminds me of when i first saw the movie how the Grinch stole Christmas.
    He whetu koi. Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete