Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Silhouette Art

 

Pizza - Because I love the delicate taste of the cheese.

Burger King - Burger King is my favorite fast-food restaurant. 

Naruto - It is one of my favorite animes to watch.

Tongan Flag - cause im Tongan.

St Pius logo - because I attend St Pius x Catholic School.

Nissan and Toyota logo - one of my two favorite car brands. 

Barber Pole - I love it when I get a fresh cut cause I feel like a new person.

SOmeone Spiking (Volleyball) - I like to play volleyball.

Someone dunking - I love basketball.

2k20 (game) - One of my favorite games to play on my ps4.

McDonald Fries - it's too yum to be explained. 

Nike - Favourite brand tbh.





8 comments:

  1. Hey Thomas its Sione and I really love your work you clearly explained why you did the things on your art. Keep working hard and never give up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Thomas it is vili i like your piece art. I like the way you clearly explained why you love all of those things.I like all of those things too bye Thomas keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Vili, I hope you get a chance to do this art yourself :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Thomas,
    your blog looks great! Your drawings looks so good. I can relate to some of them, like Nike is my favourite brand as well! It must of took you a long time to draw and colour but it was worth it! Your blog looks Fantastic Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thomas, it is Mele, i want to say that you art is so cool, and how you wrote what you drawed on the blog so people can see why you draw it. I like how you used the colors smartly. Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mele, you should try drawing it yourself it was very fun!

      Delete