Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

An Admireable Person

Explanation Writing - An Admirable Person.

An admirable person is someone who maybe inspires you or encourages you to do

things you don't normally do, your admirable person can also be someone that is your idol or role model. 


My admirable person is my Mum, why?; because she always reminds me to do my home learning and

revise after school, if she wasn't there to remind me to revise and do my home learning

I would be failing and getting into trouble for not studying and doing my homework.


She is also a very good cook, and when she makes me meals that encourage

me to make delicious meals for myself and others like she does. 


My Mum is a very fluent Tongan speaker, and she inspires me to

learn and understand one of my main languages.


Last but not least she is a kind and caring person when I am feeling


stressed when I am doing home learning she is the first person to ask me if I am alright,

she always manages to put a smile on my face when I am feeling down.


My Mum is someone who I've always looked up

to when it comes to doing everything,

she is a good role model and influence to me.

I wanna be a responsible and caring person just like she is. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This piece of writing is really good. This writing is so good that I think this writing should be 4B.

__________________________________________________________




 


No comments:

Post a Comment