Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Silent Reading

Image result for captain underpants and the turbo toilet 2000

I have read up to page 1 - End

Summary
In today's chapter of Captain underpants George and Harold destroyed the turbo toilet 200 and got kids?.

NA I am just joking about the kids part I am talking about those eggs George and Harold had, the eggs hatched and the things inside were monsters, but the monsters liked George and Harold because the monsters think that George and Harold is there parents.

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Tomas
    I am Taylor from Grey main school year 6.
    I like this post because you joked about the children and you used a lot of punctuation in your wrighting.
    next time you should tell us the author and Illustrator.
    What inspired you to make this post?
    he whetu ko

    ReplyDelete