Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Long Weekend

Saturday- I played Fortnite with my cousins online and got 0 wins so we got bored and versed each other, in the afternoon I was just sleeping until the night, and then at 10:00 I started to play paladins, its another video game, and did all-nighters (all-nighters is when you stay up all night).

Sunday-I woke up and brushed my teeth, and after that, I got ready for church, I went church with my nana and my cousin, I go to a church in glendowie, after church my nana was talking to the Tongan community, when she finished talking I called my Mum using my cousins phone so she can come and pick us up from church. After that, I went back home and played a little bit of fortnite and then went over to my aunty's house and then my aunty, uncle, and my nana were drinking (Im not telling what happened next.

Monday- I just played fortnite all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment