Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

All About Me - 2019


Malo e lelei. My name is Thomas and I like playing on my ps4 with my cousins when they come over. I go to St Pius X Catholic school and I am a year 6 student. I am a Tongan. My favourite family members are my cousins but…. I like my Mum as well because she spoils me.
I like math but it is very hard. I like reading because there are different hard things you can do in reading like, reading a book and retell it/summarise it. I like writing but editing is boring because you have to re read it, then check it for spelling mistakes, punctuation and that kind of stuff. My goal for this year is to do good so I can get a scholarship and go to Sacred Heart High School. My challenges are not to talk to people when they try to talk to me.
I am looking forward for learning new things this year because when you move up a year your work gets hard and I like a challenge. Because when I get to try to difficult things I will get used to it and it will no longer be difficult. The people who inspire me are my friends that went to Sacred Heart in year 7, because they did very good and got a scholarship, and that inspires me to do good as well so I can go Sacred Heart in my year 7.

1 comment:

  1. Hello , my name is porsha , i go to mangonui school and I am 9 years old ,
    i enjoy how you are smiling in the pitcher you took of your self. did you know you put a I in front of most of your full stops.

    ReplyDelete