Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

My Special Moment Recount

In the holidays I went to the Glen Innes pools. I went to the pools with my cousin Mele, my two older sister’s Kalo and Moana and my sister's friend.

When we were finished getting we got ready we went inside the car I was on the side while Mele was in the middle.

After we paid we went in to into the water then I saw my friend so I called him liked this heyy then he waved.

When we finished paying we went inside the pool was dirty so that means it was hard to see underwater.

When I came up from the water my sister  called me and Mele then we said what me and mele thought that we were going to go home but she called us so she can ask me and Mele something.

She said do you and and Mele want a swimming challenge  then I said BRING IT ON Mele said nothing.

When me and Mele finished mocking each other we lined up so we can have a race when we lined up we got into partners I was with my sister friend and Mele was with Moana.

Moana though they were going to win because in Maori her name means ocean so was pretending  that the water was the ocean.
But she was wrong the water did not listen so I laughed hahahahahahahahaha.

Then I was pretending that I was tired so I can go to my friend.
When I was finished playing with my friend I went home I had the best drink when I went home I had otai.

No comments:

Post a Comment